8 months ago
Do you want to Deliver a Ridiculously Personal Service, for each and every Guest?
Kimpton Fitzroy London are looking for a Front Office Manager to join our Family.
At Kimpton Fitzroy London, we have stories galore to tell. From the outside, the palatial 19th-century landmark building, which occupies a full block in Bloomsbury, looks the part of grande dame. Inside are contemporary creature comforts like roomy, art-filled suites with views over Russell Square, a cocktail bar that keeps the Negronis flowing, and a come-as-you-are coffee shop.
At Kimpton Fitzroy London we are looking for a Front Office Manager who is a intuitive, passionate hotelier, who is always seeking to exceed guests’ expectations, to Lead our Front Office Team to Greatness, The successful candidate will act as Duty Manager for the hotel, overseeing Reception, Switchboard and Guest Relations operations while ensuring that guest needs are met to the high standard required by the company and expectations are exceeded.
Our front office team consistently delivers a seamless and personal arrival and departure experience for our guests whilst dealing with any query’s as they arise.
As a Front Office Manager you will supervise all activities of the front of house department according to the hotel standards and procedures, and ensure Kimpton’s Ruinously person service is achieved.
Role Requirements for Kimpton Fitzroy London’s Front Office Manger:
We are looking for individuals that understand what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment. If you are a team player, keen to learn with a desire to excel, and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills as well as:
* Previous Front Office Manager/Assistant Front Office Manager experience within a 5* or Lifestyle Hotel property (London experience preferred)
* Proficient use of Opera PMS system
* Flexibility in terms of working hours, as shifts will vary
* Exceptional customer care skills, with great ideas to deliver our Ridiculous Personal Service
* A true Leader
* Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to multiple deadlines.
Why work at Kimpton Fitzroy London as Front Office Manager
So what makes us different to other Brands and Hotel Group, at Kimpton we deliver a personal human service for all guests and colleagues, so why not join us and be part of our journey to greatness you will receive:
* Salary upto £42,000 per annum,
* 33 days holiday each year, including bank holidays.
* Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
* Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Meals whilst on duty
* Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
We believe that we’ve got where we are today because of our people, so we want to reward you for your hard work and dedication.
As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.