about 1 month ago
Do you want to Deliver a Ridiculously Personal Service, for each and every Guest?
Holiday Inn London Whitechapel are looking for a Front Office Manager to join our Family.
Holiday Inn London Whitechapel is known for it’s spacious bedrooms, a personalised service and diverse meeting & event spaces. Located in the heart of East London, within walking distance to the City of London and East End attractions
Our front office team consistently delivers a seamless and personal arrival and departure experience for our guests whilst dealing with any query’s as they arise.
As a Front Office Manager you will supervise all activities of the front of house department according to the hotel standards and procedures, and ensure Holiday Inn London Whitechapel Ridiculously personal service is achieved.
Role Requirements for Holiday Inn London Whitechapel’s Front Office Manager:
We are looking for individuals that understand what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment. If you are a team player, keen to learn with a desire to excel, and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills as well as:
* Previous Front Office Manager/Assistant Front Office Manager experience within a Branded Hotel Property.
* Proficient use of Opera PMS system
* Flexibility in terms of working hours, as shifts will vary
* Exceptional customer care skills, with great ideas to deliver our Ridiculous Personal Service
* A true Leader
* Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to multiple deadlines.
Why work at Holiday Inn London Whitechapel as Front Office Manager
So what makes us different to other Brands and Hotel Group, at Holiday Inn we deliver a personal human service for all guests and colleagues, so why not join us and be part of our journey to greatness you will receive:
* Salary up to £30,000 per annum,
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays.
* Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
* Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Meals whilst on duty
* Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
We believe that we’ve got where we are today because of our people, so we want to reward you for your hard work and dedication.
As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.