7 months ago
Are you a manager who puts guests at the heart of your business? Who really listens to and focuses on their needs? Can you take full responsibility for the Front Office team and use your motivating skills to ensure every guest has an exceptional experience? If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you.
As Front Office Manager you will need to show excellent leadership skills and a track record of delivering results through your people. You will be responsible for Reception, Guest Relations and Nights, but you will need to work closely with all other departments to ensure guests have a seamless experience. You will be passionate about delivering a first class guest experience and will be happy to take the lead in training and developing your team. You should also be driving sales, working to budgets and dealing with challenging guest issues.
What we look for
* Creative and inspiring leadership
* Attention to the smallest details
* A passion for guest service
* Excellent communication
* Analytical skills
* Knowledge of Opera would be advantageous
What's in it for you?
* 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
* Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
* Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
* Long Service Awards
* Pension and Healthcare Schemes
* Generous recommend a friend scheme
* Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
* Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
* Childcare vouchers
* Staff refreshments on shift