about 1 year ago
At the heart of Edwardian Hotels London is a simple founding belief, that from back of house to the boardroom we are all Hosts. Everyone is encouraged to express their individuality and initiative, and to bring their passion to work. (We may wear uniforms, but we don’t believe in uniformity.)
Everything we do is driven by a desire to exceed our guests’, clients and partners expectations. To surprise and delight. To make the time our guests choose to spend with us genuinely exceptional. So that even the shortest stay with us, will last long in their memory. Everyone who works here does this every day across our portfolio of brands, in highly prestigious locations in London and beyond.
For 40 years Edwardian Hotels London has built upon this ambition, and as a family owned company we’re proud of the freedom our independence gives us to grow our business on a relentless and memorable curve – upwards.
With an enviable collection of luxurious distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Steak and Lobster, Scoff and Banter, May Fair Kitchen, Annayu and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, EHL's vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.
Being a Memory Maker as a Front Office Manager
In this role, you will become part of the Edwardian family and work within Front of House in Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt
* The Front Office Manager role involves a wide range of duties managing the day-to-day operations of the Reception and Nights departments.
* Manages and trains the reception team in all company procedures, standards & brand values, as well as ensuring the highest levels of customer service are consistently delivered to our guests so everyone has a memorable first and last impression at our hotel.
* Key role in the maximising room sales on daily basis to ensure financial targets are met. Keeping Front Office team focused on the critical components of operations to drive guest satisfaction and the desired financial results.
* Identifies and analyzes Front Office operational challenges and facilitates the development of solutions to prevent reoccurrence.
* Possess a friendly yet disciplined approach with outstanding customer service skills, and be immaculately presented.
* A natural leader, who will ensure the team are well trained and briefed at all times.
* We are looking for a passionate, knowledgeable individual who has excellent organisation and communication skills.
* Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
* Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
* Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
* You must have a minimum 3 years of previous experience as an experienced Front Office manager in a 4/5 star hotel
* A team player, and be fully involved in every aspect of service.
* To maintain the high Service Excellence standards that are expected you will need to have a strong Front of House background with an excellent local area awareness.
* Understanding of the industry and competitors
* Is able to develop and guide others in professional growth and performance
* Ability to deliver high standards and consistency at all times
* Reservation/Revenue management knowledge preferred
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive:
* Competitive Salary
* Complimentary 2 night stay in a luxury Edwardian Hotel of your choice (after two years service)
* Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
* Discounts on food and beverage up to 30% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
* Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
* Hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
* Uniforms provided per role requirement
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.