3 months ago
We are looking for people who are passionate about hospitality and great service to join our Front of House Team. As Front of House Team Member you will mainly work on the Reception desk providing a warm welcome and great service to our guests from the moment they arrive to the moment they leave. Previous experience with Opera is an advantage as you will of course be helping our guests with Check-in and Check-Out, however more than that you will have the opportunity to really get to know your guests in order to better anticipate their needs and deliver a truly personalised experience. You will need to be pro active in solving guest queries and be able to do your best work while remaining cool and calm under pressure.
Our Front of House Teams work a shift rota so you will need to be comfortable working five days out of seven, with some early shifts and some late shifts.
What we look for
* Previous experience in a customer facing role in a fast paced service environment
* Excellent communication skills, both in person and on the phone
* Passionate about delivering the highest levels of service with a desire to learn, work hard and progress
* Comfortable in a front line role facing the public
* Empathetic and able to build relationships
* An open personality who is relaxed and natural in their interactions
* Accurate with good attention to detail
* Demonstrable desire to pursue a hospitality career
* Able to work effectively as part of a team
* Previous experience in a fast paced service environment
* Opera knowledge is a definite advantage
What's in it for you?
* Enjoy a stay in our hotels for as little as £30 per night, plus get rooms for Family & Friends for as little as £45!
* Half price food and drink at any GLH hotels, for you and your friends!
* Generous employment Referral Scheme Program - up to £1000 per friend
* Money off your shopping at Tesco’s, Boots, H&M, John Lewis, M&S, ASOS, Apple, The North Face and many more high street stores
* Reduced gym memberships and online classes
* Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme – anonymous help, advice and support on any issues you may be experiencing.
* Pension Scheme - additional employer contribution
* Access to a wide range of online training resources
* Apprenticeships available