9 months ago
Much more than a Receptionist
Amba Hotels are designed to help guests get more from their stay, event or special occasion, in truly amazing city centre locations across the world. Our people are carefully handpicked for their desire to deliver incredible, personalised experiences, enabled by the best and fastest technology available. It's really important to us that our people - our Ambassadors - share in these values and are always looking for new and exciting ways to do and give more. As an Ambassador your role will involve much more than performing day-to-day tasks, it's about taking everything on with vigour and drive, showing that you're capable of stepping up when there's an opportunity to do so.
The role on offer
As Front of House Team Member you will ensure that each and every guest receives quick, efficient and professional service that builds loyalty and helps them get the most out of their stay. Your main responsibilities will be within the front of house area, but there will also be a multiskilled aspect to your role, to allow you to adapt quickly in order to meet guest needs and also to support your own development.
What we look for
Our Perfect Person
* A passion for great service and a drive for guest satisfaction
* Comfortable in a font line role facing the public
* Empathetic and able to build relationships
* An open personality who is relaxed and natural in their interactions
* Accurate with good attention to detail
* Able to create a positive first impression and be an ambassador for the Amba brand and glh
* Ability to demonstrate commercial awareness within the context of their role
What's in it for you?
* Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
* Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across glh. portfolio of hotels.
* A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
* The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
* Pension and Healthcare schemes
* Uniform (where applicable) and meals on duty