8 months ago
We are looking for enthusiastic people who are passionate about great service to join our Front of House team as Team Leaders/Supervisors. Our Team Leaders are responsible for the supervision of our team members for the duration of a shift.
You will ensure that your team provide great service from the first impression to the moment they leave. Previous experience with Opera is an advantage as you will of course be helping our guests with Check-in and Check-Out, however more than that you will have the opportunity to really get to know your guests in order to better anticipate their needs and deliver a truly personalised experience. You will need to be pro active in solving guest queries and be able to do your best work while remaining cool and calm under pressure.
Our Front of House Teams work a shift rota so you will need to be comfortable working five days out of seven, with some early shifts and some late shifts.
What we look for
* Passionate about delivering the highest levels of service with a desire to learn, work hard and progress
* Comfortable in a front line role facing the public
* Empathetic and able to build relationships
* An open personality who is relaxed and natural in their interactions
* Accurate with good attention to detail
* Demonstrable desire to pursue a hospitality career
* Able to work effectively as part of a team
* Previous experience in a fast paced service environment
* Knowledge of Opera
What's in it for you?
* 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
* Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
* Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
* Long Service Awards
* Pension and Healthcare Schemes
* Generous recommend a friend scheme
* Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
* Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
* Childcare vouchers
* Staff refreshments on shift