5 months ago
Are you a manager who uses your innovation and flair to achieve market leading results? Can you take full responsibility for the Reception, Concierge, Guest Relations and Nights teams and use your motivating skills to ensure every guest has an exceptional experience? If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you.
As Front of House Manager you will need to show excellent leadership skills and a track record of delivering results through your people, responsible for the front of house team, but working closely with all other departments to ensure guests have a seamless experience. You will be passionate about delivering a first class guest experience and will be experienced in training and developing your team. You will also take the lead on driving sales, working to budgets and dealing with challenging client issues.
What we look for
* Creative and inspiring leadership
* Attention to the smallest details
* A passion for guest service
* Excellent communication
* Analytical skills
* Knowledge of Opera would be advantageous
What's in it for you?
* 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
* Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
* Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
* Long Service Awards
* Pension and Healthcare Schemes
* Generous recommend a friend scheme
* Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
* Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
* Childcare vouchers
* Staff refreshments on shift