3 months ago
We are looking for a fun and friendly people to join our team whose main aim will be to cater for our guests every need.
We want every guest to have a memorable and unique experience during their stay at the Resort and the Front of House role is essential to this.
The role includes a variety of duties including greeting guests at the Gatehouse on their arrival assisting guests from arrival to departure with luggage and showing them to their rooms.
It also includes an element of driving both staff and guests around the local area as well as valet parking where necessary. If this sounds great, then we want to hear from you.
Full and part time opportunities available
Previous experience working in a busy Front of House department is absolutely essential, ideally in a four star hotel environment.
The role requires someone with great customer service experience and some knowledge of the local area. You must have excellent communication skills and be able to work on your own or as part of a team and be capable of managing a variety of tasks for yourself and others.
You must have a full,clean driving licence.
A passion for excellent Customer Service
Staff Wellbeing package:
* working hours to suit your lifestyle
* Good rates of pay
* guaranteed contractual hours throughout the year
* Extra hours worked over and above contracted hours always paid at contracted rate.
* Straight shifts available
* Due to expansion career development opportunities available
* Uniform Provided (except footwear)
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty
* Complimentary Health Club Membership and Family Membership (subject to t&c's).
* Discounted room nights across all English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
* Discounts on food and beverages across all English Lakes Restaurants
* Service Award gift vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
* The opportunity to be part of the newest world class resort in one of the most beautiful destinations.
About the Company
English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues, situated across the South Lakes and North Lancashire, are a well-established family owned group of 5 individually styled hotels, 2 Leisure Clubs, Watersports Centre and Marina. This dynamic collection of hotels holds host to leisure and corporate guests alike, with an extensive and popular range of features including award winning dining, plus leisure and event facilities to suit all occasions. The astounding locations, high quality service, and unique feel of each property, make the English Lakes Group a popular year round destination for guests and team members alike, attracting many people from across the globe.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo ID will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you need to complete our easy online application form; you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.