11 months ago
We at the Royal Garden Hotel are looking for a French Polisher who is able to join our Technical Service Department; this is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your expertise.
We are a 394 Bedroom five red star hotel, located on Kensington High Street in easy walking distance to Kensington Palace and Hyde Park. Our Technical Services Team overlooks all maintenance aspects at the Royal Garden Hotel, covering a cross section of different trades.
As a French Polisher you will be responsible for repairs and maintenance of all the fabric within the buildings this includes furniture, fixtures and fittings located within the hotel and Staff accommodation.
* Is responsible for the effective maintenance and repair of all reported defects during the working day.
* Maintains and repairs the specialist finishes, furniture and woodwork throughout the Hotel and Hostel.
* Is responsible for the cleanliness of the workshop and areas maintained by the Technical Services department.
* Uses their expertise to specify and order their materials, (polishes, stains and lacquers), required to carry out their work and projects.
* Reports all potential hazards during a working day.
* Assists any other maintenance personnel in day to day duties and emergencies as required to the needs of the department.
If you are interested in this position and are entitled to work in the UK, please send us a copy of your CV. If you require any special assistance with your application or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Human Resources team.
Please note: We endeavour to respond to the majority of applications, however, if you do not receive a response within three weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.