6 months ago
Posting Date Oct 18, 2018
Job Number 18002XUN
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Great Northern Hotel, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, London, London, Greater London VIEW ON MAP
Brand Tribute Portfolio
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Aries GNH Operations Limited. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Job Description :
As Sales Co-coordinator, you will fully support the Sales
Team at GNH from an administrative, customer service, sale lead development
perspective and respond to Group enquiries. Supporting the Sales team to
develop future and retain repeat business
* Under direction from the DOS identify new
contacts, develop potential sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in
order to maximize revenue
* Understand fully the hotel amenities, packages
* Produce quotations and written confirmation to
all clients as outlined by the DOS
* Maintain Marriott Website via their Digital
* Maintain and conduct fortnightly checks on all
TMC Websites Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the
Director of Sales and senior management to include the reporting of
appointments, calls made and business leads
* Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and
resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
* Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
* Answering group requests by email, online or
phone within 3 hours of receipt, with quotations
* Following up with written proposals to all
* All enquiries to be entered in Opera and
followed up according to standard operating procedures.
* Sending out contracts and chasing signed contracts
within the timelines given.
* If required, meeting the organizer before group
check in to discuss further details of the group and organize show around.
* Ensuring that the group block is updated with
any relevant notes and all actions which have been taken.
* Following up with a call/email to the group organizer
to get feedback on the stay and share this with the relevant departments to
improve customer satisfaction.
* Reviewing all your groups for the next 6 months
once every two weeks. And all groups for the next year once every month.
Key Skills and
* Proficient in English Language and writing
* Has the ability
to maximize impact, maintain interest, and establish a rapport with the
When conveying information.
* Demonstrate the ability to proactively priorities
needs, put first things first, and effectively manage resources and time.
* Excellent working knowledge of Opera
* Strong administrative skills and highly organized
* Excel, Word and Power-Point proficient
This role description is not an exhaustive list to the
peculiar nature of the hotel industry; the role holder may be required to carry
out tasks as specified by the hotel team.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.