8 months ago
We are currently looking for a Food Runner to join our team of associates in Holborn Dining Room at Rosewood London. Our Food Runners are appointed to support the restaurant floor team to deliver an efficient and guest focussed service.
Key expectations of this role are
• Planning and arranging appropriate Mise en Place for the different meal periods.
• Efficiently supporting the restaurant floor team to deliver an engaging, refined and intuitive service.
• Running food to the guest floor.
• Assisting with the general cleanliness in all areas.
• Attending daily briefings and trainings.
• The ability to work in a team and build relationships with the others.
• Being organised and proactive in managing your tasks.
• Refined grooming.
• Having a passion for guest service and taking ownership of the guest experience.
• The ability to rapidly adjust to changing conditions.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.