8 months ago
attention to detail
Food & Drink Team Member - Parsons Collar- Lodge at Solent
We are currently looking for a full time Food & Drinks Team Member to strengthen our F&B team. This is a full time opportunity .
Are you an energetic and vibrant team player? Do you have a passion for high quality food and drink and enjoy delivering exceptional standards? If that's you, then this may be the role for you...
We’re looking for someone who is friendly and motivated to join our Front of House team. Someone with a genuine interest in customer service and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
You will join a dynamic team in a busy restaurant and bar, so you never know what each shift might bring.
As a Food and Drink Team Member, your duties will include:
* Welcoming guests to our friendly property and ensuring they want to return!
* Taking and serving food & drink orders
* Using your personality to ensure each guest receives an enjoyable and unique experience
It would be ideal if you have previous experience in a bar, café or restaurant, but a great work ethic and an even greater personality is much more necessary.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
* Flexible hours
* 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
* Generous employee discounts
* Life assurance
* Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
* An engaging & supportive work environment
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Your place in our world
Parsons Collar General Manager
Food & Drink Team Member