about 1 month ago
Principal Leeds are looking for a Food & Beverage Supervisor to join our family.
Opening in the late 1800's The Met Hotel Leeds has welcomed guests to Leeds for over a century. Designed by local architects Chorley & Connon, this hotel is renowned for its Victorian terracotta facade and stone cupola taken from the city's demolished 4th White Cloth Hall. Today, The Met Hotel Leeds is still a much-loved landmark in Leeds' cityscape, blending its original design with contemporary interiors to create a 4-star city centre retreat.
Food & Beverage Supervisor’s receive some great IHG perks including:
* £18,000 salary plus great IHG perks!
* Full time Contract
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
* Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
* Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Meals whilst on duty
* Uniform Provided
* Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
As Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing our restaurant service, participating in the preparation, set up and service of the Restaurant. You’ll ensure a high level of efficiency whilst maintaining and improving standards and quality of service.
Reviewing and monitoring cash floats, ensure equipment maintenance, and ensure the Restaurant is always kept presentable and tidy, to ensure the best F&B experience for all of our customers all of the time.
We believe that heartfelt, human connections make life worth living. So, we come to work every day eager to engage with our guests and each other.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
We are looking for a Food & Beverage Supervisor with Passion, Energy and Warmth.
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous along with previous supervisory or Team leader experience.
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including Weekdays, Nights, Weekends and Bank Holidays
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Food & Beverage Supervisor, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.