about 1 year ago
Role title: Food & Beverage Supervisor - Full Time - Bromsgrove Hotel
Job Opening: 2020-01-20
Food & Beverage Supervisor – Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa! Our hotel is conveniently located in the heart of England, just half a mile away and an easy gateway to the beautiful Cotswolds, Birmingham city centre and the historic Stratford-upon-Avon.
The Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa is a 148-Bedroom hotel that has its very own restaurant, coffee lounge and bar which all our guests can enjoy. The hotel’s restaurants and bars offer a wide variety of meals, snacks and beverages throughout the day and evening. Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Full Time Food and Beverage Supervisor onto the team.
As Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will be required to;
* Assist the Restaurant Manager in the day to day operation of the Restaurant.
* Ensure that all employees are trained in accordance with the Restaurants SOP and that all appropriate records are maintained.
* Ensure that all standards of performance within the Restaurant/Room Service are maintained.
* Assist in the recruitment and selection of employees for the Restaurant in accordance with Company Procedures.
Experience in this role is essential with a hotel background. This position would be good for someone looking to further their career in a good corporate hotel.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
* Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.