5 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza County Hall London
Type of employment: Full-time
Level: Team member
Date posted: 30/07/2018
Closing date: 26/01/2019
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Food & Beverage career with us as a Food & Beverage Team Leader at Park Plaza County Hall. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As our Food & Beverage Team Leader you are, under the general guidance of the Food & Beverage Manager, responsible for overseeing the L'Italiano Restaurant to agreed standards ensuring total guest satisfaction.
* Ensure smooth running of the L'Italiano Restaurant on a day to day basis with effective communication within and between departments
* Liaise daily with the chef in charge to discuss specials and food availability, and ensure this is communicated with the team.
* Ensure a complete knowledge by the team of food and beverage service techniques, all menus and specialties offered in the restaurant and served to correct standards
* Positively promote sales awareness within the department and maximise sales opportunities.
* Actively champion and promote guest satisfaction. Share results and feedback regularly with the department and identify opportunities to improve service levels.
What we are looking for:
* Someone with previous supervisory experience within a food & beverage environment
* Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* A leader who is passionate about engaging, inspiring and developing their team
* Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment while leading from the front
* Previous experience using Micros would be beneficial
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.