about 1 year ago
Overview of duties
• Organises the F&B point of sale under his/her responsibility
• Ensures guest satisfaction and high standards of service for customers
• Manages and motivates the team to develop the sales and the quality of the services
• Helps increase the restaurant's revenue through his/her sales actions
• Makes live Mercure's projects and identity in his/her sales outlet (Mercure ""Grands Vins"", Mercure service certification in France, ...)"
• Ensures guests are well looked after, from their arrival through to their departure
• Enquires whether guests are satisfied throughout the meal
• Offers attentive service to guests, adapting to any constraints
• Is attentive to the comments of customers and ensures the follow-up
• Ensures respect of brand commitments (""breakfast welcome"" Mercure service certification in France etc)
• Conveys the image of the hotel"
Professional techniques / Production
• Organises and checks the team's work
• Ensures information is properly passed on to the team (briefings and debriefings with kitchen staff etc)
• Organizes the implementations according to the forecasts of activity
• Ensures equipment is used correctly
• Takes the global level of activity into account when managing the flow of guests, placement at tables and reservations"
• Develops the motivation and the support of his/her teams by creating a good working climate
• Participates in the recruitments
• Applies labour legislation
• Integrates, trains and facilitates the development of the skills of his/her employees
• Ensures his/her staff are well presented (clothing, personal hygiene etc)
• Ensures smooth coordination between the restaurant and the kitchen"
Commercial / Sales
• Offers suggestions and advice to guests regarding the different services available
• Increases revenue for the point of sale through additional sales techniques
• Helps increase guest loyalty through quality of service
• Makes live the commercial plan in his/her service
• Analyzes customers comments and shares them with his/her team
• Ensures that the Mercure ""Grands Vins"" are promoted to guests"
Management and administration
• Organises work and modifies headcount according to level of activity
• Shares the responsibility for meeting the department's targets with his/her superior, by:
- respecting the procedures and internal audits personally applicable
- ensuring respect of the procedures and internal audits applicable to the team
- increasing sales
• Takes part in inventories and manages stocks under his/her responsibility
• Analyses results and implements corrective actions as necessary"
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
• Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
• Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ""Environment Charter"" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)"
Apply for Job