We are currently recruiting for a full time Chauffeur to join the vibrant, successful and passionate team at our Ham Yard Hotel.
Your main responsibility as the Chauffeur will be to drive our hotel guests to locations within Central London, Greater London and all London airports. The ideal candidate will be well presented, professional and with excellent interpersonal skills.
As a Chauffeur it is essential for you to have a full clean and valid driving licence which allows you to drive in the United Kingdom, as well as a PCO licence and a great knowledge of Central London roads.
Why join Firmdale Hotels as a Chauffeur?
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels - "Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality"
- Firmdale Hotels – "Number 3 in the Top 30 Best Employers in Hospitality", The Caterer 2016
- Firmdale Hotels – "Excellence in Employee Engagement", HR in Hospitality 2016
- Ham Yard Hotel – "Best Afternoon Tea Award", Harden's 2016
- Sarah Williams – "Food and Beverage Manager of the Year", Hotel Cateys 2015
- Charlotte Street Hotel – "Restaurant Team of the Year", Hotel Cateys 2015
- Firmdale Hotels – "Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility", HR in Hospitality 2015
What are the Firmdale employee benefits?
- Competitive salary
- Meals on duty and uniforms provided
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing one day per years' service
- Companywide and departmental incentives
- Firmdale Experience vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- Training and Development including English classes
What makes Firmdale such a special place to work?
- Quarterly Champagne receptions and annual employee recognition awards
- Employee led committees allow you to have your say, generate ideas and make a difference
- Award winning training opportunities (WSET, supplier visits and masterclasses to name a few)
- Bespoke development programmes (including accredited Supervisor and Manager training)
- Social events and team activities (bowling, quiz nights, netball teams, running club and more)
- Wait, there's more! Refer a friend bonus, volunteering and regular Manager catch-ups
- Previous experience as a Chauffeur in London
- PCO Licence
- Full clean driving license
- Excellent knowledge of London roads
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile for our guests
Hours required for the role of Chauffeur:
As a Chauffeur you will be working 42 hours on a full time flexible rota, where some weekends will be required.
To apply for the role of Chauffeur:
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. Your CV will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you do not hear from us by this time, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.