3 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza London Waterloo
Department: Coffee Shop
Type of employment: Full-time
Level: Department Head
Date posted: 21/05/2019
Closing date: 17/11/2019
Food & Beverage Manager Park Plaza London Waterloo
Under the general guidance of the Operations Manager, to oversee all Food & Beverage operations to agreed standards ensuring total guest satisfaction. Have a thorough and working knowledge of all Food & Beverage departments, to monitor, review and improve departmental standards on a continual basis and to act as a liaison between F&B Departments and all other teams in the hotel.
To work closely with all outlets and ensure a good working relationship is in place to drive F&B Deliverables within the hotel. To assist in the co-ordination of F&B forecasts and ensure Hotel operating costs are in line with business forecasts.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual and that all starts with our front of house service. From bar team members and receptionists through to our room customer service professionals, our team go the extra mile to make our valued guests feel welcome. At Park Plaza we will give you the opportunity to fulfil your potential and provide a personal touch that makes all the difference. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Job role responsibilities below:
* Ensure smooth running of F&B departments on a day to day basis with effective communication within and between departments
* Actively seek ways to improve the operation, agree and implement any resulting actions
* To direct all activities of the F&B departments to maintain and improve productivity, food and drink quality, service and merchandising to increase volume, sales and profits in accordance with the hotel’s budget and business goals
* Ensure effective management of payroll costs for F&B departments, in line with budget.
* To ensure that the company Brand Standards are observed, trained, focused and assessed throughout the year
* Ensure management presence and peak times to support the team and liaise with guests
* Monitor that rosters are appropriate for the requirements of the operations of the department.
* Reviewing constantly with all direct report managers to ensure all operational tasks are being dealt with efficiently and in a professional manner and that all work is undertaken in compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures, Legislation and Codes of Practice.
* To review, evaluate and propose new menus and drink lists in conjunction with the Head Chef.
* To overview Symphony operations and maintain the menu items data base up-dated.
* Foster close relationships with all hotel departments, to maintain an operational efficiency during peak periods.
* Full operational knowledge of all F&B procedures. This is to ensure the F&B Manager is able to lead by example and support the department operationally during peak periods and/or challenging staffing levels
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza Radisson Hotel Group worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.