9 months ago
GoGlasgow Urban Hotel, Glasgow
Food & Beverage Manager The all new GoGlasgow Urban Hotel is where guests can GoSleep, GoEat, GoWork and GoPlay.
Embracing the culture of Glasgow and taking inspiration from the local area, this urban hotel has 117
cool, comfy bedrooms with an industrial vibe. The hotel will open with a space that offers crackin'
Crerar food, drink and service. The location is close to the city centre, SSE Hydro, Ibrox Stadium and
Glasgow International Airport. Candidate attributes: - Be personal licence holder
- Good motivational techniques
- Good forward planning skills
- Demonstrate ability in managing stock control, working within budgets and staff manning
- Strong leadership skills and team player
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to train and develop staff to provide
exemplary levels of customer service at all times
- Manage all aspects of the food and beverage operation including the function rooms, bar
Candidate responsibilities: With overall responsibility for all the food and beverage within the hotel this highly motivated
candidate must have a passion for good food and exceptional service establishing and maintaining
this new hotel into the market place. An excellent opportunity for someone within the industry that
embraces a challenge.
What we can offer you: - Negotiable salary dependant on experience
- Entry to our employee Fair Fund
- Preferential staff rates across the Crerar Hotels Group
Crerar Hotels values: GoGlasgow Urban Hotel is owned by Crerar Hotel Group – one of Scotland’s
leading privately owned hotel companies. Crerar Hotels work hard on talent development and
always look to progress individuals through internal promotion. This role represents a good
opportunity for a dynamic individual to join a dynamic company.
Please send your CV and covering letter outlining your experience and skills to Graham Urquhart,
GoGlasgow Urban Hotel General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Crerar Hotels. Should we wish to progress with your application, we
will aim to respond within 14 days. If you do not hear from us, thank you in advance for the
opportunity to consider your application. No agencies at this stage please.