about 1 month ago
Do you have experience in Leading Food & Beverage Operations?
We are Looking for a Food & Beverage Lead, to Drive and Manage our Food & Beverage Department, to be market leading within Oxford.
Are you looking for a Senior Food & Beverage role that will offer you Flexibility, variety, diversity and where you can stamp you mark on the Food and Beverage departments?
Based in Oxford, this role will work closely within the operations team and report directly to the Director of Operations, this role is at the iconic voco Oxford Spires Hotel, part of InterContinental Hotels Group a FTSE 100 Company with a Global footprint that specialise in delivering exceptional services to its guests.
Our Food & Beverage Lead’s, are experienced in the effective and efficient running of hotel food and beverage teams, ensuring profit ratios are achieved, brand standards are consistently applied, and guest expectation are consistently exceeded as a result of exceptional service delivery.
This role will give a great opportunity for an Experienced Food & Beverage Leader to coach the food & Beverage teams and play a major part in the property’s growth and development, You will work collaboratively with other Head of Departments to deliver a seamless guest experience, particularly where food & Beverage are a critical component of the experience.
Our Food & Beverage Leads are accountable for: Meeting & Events| Breakfast| In Room Dining |Minibar| Hotel Restaurants & Bars |Main Kitchen| Satellite Kitchens
* Creates and executes the overall hotel food and beverage strategy.
* Accountable for overall performance of the team including guest experience, workforce planning (including recruitment and rostering) and departmental profit delivery
* Review, audit and remedy of issues found for food and beverage systems and ways of working; including but not limited to menu engineering, stock control, HACCP across all divisions, restaurant and bar reservation processes, food quality and service delivery
* Implement new Food & Beverage initiatives
* Solve complex problems impacting multiple departments or sub-functions
* Analyse problems to understand underlying issues and root causes and makes right
* Owns with F&B managers, performance reviews and ongoing colleague engagement
* Creates pride in team to deliver consistent guest experience
* Experience in leading teams effectively
* Proven track record of delivering results
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience managing a people focused 5* Food & Beverage Department and have strong people management experience.
Our Food & Beverage Lead should come from a 4/5* Hotel Background environment with extensive Weddings and Events Experience and have a true understanding of delivering 5* standards consistently and developing a team to live the hotels values.
Food & Beverage Lead Requirements:
* Have a degree or certificate in Culinary Arts and Wines, Hotel Management or equivalent relevant experience
* To have led 4/5* food and beverage departments for 3 or more years in a global hotel brand and have Events Management experience of the same classification (as minimum) with comparable size and complexity
* Is a personal license holder
* Expected to have completed Food Safety Level and demonstrate thirst for F&B knowledge through travel, completion of courses such as WSET or stages completed
* Knowledge of appropriate F&B systems to support operational processes–table reservation and management system, Delphi(or respective M&E diary management system), front and back end of Micros Simphony (or relevant POS),Procure Wizard and Quinyx
* Is part of external networks and is up to date with critical issues and potential technology and trends in hotel food and beverage
* Up to £38,000 per annum (Depending on Experience)
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Company Pension scheme
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (Increasing with Service to a Max 33 Days)
* Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop your career.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Food & Beverage Lead, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK