3 months ago
Role title: Food & Beverage Attendant - Zero Hour - Blackpool Hotel Conference Centre
Job Opening: 2018-06-28
Food & Beverage Attendant - Blackpool Hotel Conference Centre & Spa
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Blackpool Hotel Conference Centre & Spa! Located on Blackpool’s famous Promenade, this central Blackpool hotel boasts 274 bedrooms as well as 11 flexible meeting rooms, the Promenade Restaurant and the relaxing Lounge Bar.
As Food & Beverage Attendant, you will be required to;
* Maintain highest standards of courtesy and customer care at all times.
* Take orders and serve food & beverages to guests.
* Set up bars and restaurant areas, clearing and re-setting tables.
* Explain and advise guests of products/services as requested
* Ensure that adequate glassware, stock and other items are ready for each shift
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and well-presented, with excellent communication skills and customer service.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
The Blackpool Hotel Conference Centre & Spa are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Blackpool Hotel Conference Centre & Spa will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.