8 months ago
The opportunity has arisen for the right candidates to join our team as Food & Beverage Attendants, assisting the Food & Beverage Manager in the delivery of customer service to our hotel guests, local customers and the maintenance of our operational standards.
A hands on role, we require a very energetic and motivated individual that is prepared to go the extra mile alongside their colleagues
We employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
* A real passion towards high level food and drink service
* Ability to deliver consistent high level customer service especially under pressure
* Confidence, excellent communication skills and a friendly/caring personality
* Confidence working in a fast paced, customer facing environment
* Takes pride in their appearance
* Positive attitude and ability to build internal strong relationships
* Commercial awareness and drive for increasing sales through upselling food and beverage items
* Serve customers efficiently and politely in an engaging manner
* Deliver high quality service to guests, visitors and fellow staff members
* Serve food and beverage during breakfast and dinner service (never during the day??)
* Handle guest enquiries and requests in a timely manner, referring details to other members of staff and management, if unable to directly assist
* Become fully knowledgeable of all hotels amenities and have confidence to ‘upsell’
* Maintain and develop our standards
* Work flexible hours including early, late and split shifts (see my comment above)
* Report for duty promptly and in the correct uniform ensuring personal grooming is of a high standard and in accordance with company policy
* Comply with company issued liquor licensing guidelines and policy pertaining to service of alcohol
* Ensure all health, safety and hygiene regulations are observed at all times
* Food hygiene certificate
* Understanding of HACCAP
* First aid certificate advantageous but not essential
* Experience of high volume catering or the desire to learn
* Previous experience in the hotel trade, restaurant or similar environment desired, but not essential as training will be provided
Crerar Hotels Values: Crerar Hotel Group is one of Scotland’s leading privately owned hotel companies. Crerar Hotels work hard on talent development and always look to progress individuals through internal promotion. This role represents a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual to join a dynamic company.
By joining the Crerar Hotels team you'll also automatically be eligible to receive our Fair Fund. Our Fair Fund has been created to reward staff and encourage personal development. Each time a guest or customer decides to pay an optional service charge for great customer service, all staff members will benefit on an equal basis.