8 months ago
De Vere Wokefield Estate
Wokefield Estate has recently undergone an extensive and careful refurbishment to become one of the flagship hotels at De Vere. It’s just one of the reasons why we’re excited about the careers we can offer here. So whether you’re interested in joining our teams in golf, conferences and events, banqueting, housekeeping, kitchen, our fabulous 1560 restaurant or even at the onsite BMW Training Academy, you’ll have the opportunity to work and develop in a hotel estate that’s truly inspiring.
There’s great career development on offer for all our colleagues and we offer great perks at Wokefield Estate such as shuttle buses between Reading, free parking for drivers, discounted gym and golf membership (including free access to the golf driving range!) and free meals whilst on duty in our staff canteen. So as well as offering great career opportunities, we always strive to make Wokefield Estate a truly engaging and rewarding place to work.
Food & Beverage Administration Coordinator
We are looking for someone who can:
Provide administrative support to F & B Operations with main focus to ensure rotas are issued 2 weeks in advance for F & B Team and managing casuals to assign shifts to the needs of the business.
* Use Microsoft Office/Excel & PowerPoint for F & B Rota and control of team members rota, holidays.
* Has a proven record in administrative support for menus, signage, labels and table place cards
* Good at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment will be supporting new starters on 1st day in department with service and ensure correct uniform and rota
* Updating systems and excel spreadsheets accurately with catering numbers.
* Telephone and email enquiries to guest reservations on their Food & Beverage requirements.
* Photocopying, printing signagem menus, labels and place cards
* Any ad hoc admin duties, as required by Food & Beverage department
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
Please take a look.