4 months ago
Located along the River Thames with stunning views of Canary Wharf, this former 17th century Wharf Building offers a Riverside terrace, ideal for weddings, special events and barbeques for up to 160 guests. The hotel's complimentary ferry provides access to Canary Wharf and a connection to the Thames Clippers
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, visit our website.
Why join the Hilton family as a Food and Beverage Trainer?
• It's your world– Your next role could be as an Food and Beverage Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes for Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Service charge and tips
What will I be doing?
• Review and assess performance needs in Food and Beverage and develop, update and make recommendations for training initiatives or other solutions
• Track, input and maintain accurate training records in partnership with Human Resources
• Ensure full compliance with Company training programs within Food and Beverage
• Plan and conduct meetings with Food and Beverage Managers to track performance trends and prepare action plans and/or training initiatives, as needed
• Ensure consistency of job skills training, the certification process and documentation
As a Food and Beverage Trainer you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
What are we looking for?
• A warm and attentive personality
• An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest and team needs
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
• Accountable and resilient
• Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
• Ability to work under pressure
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Food and Beverage Trainer - DoubleTree Docklands | London, Greater London Jobs | Food and Beverage JobsHOT064UU_13920_en