6 months ago
Do you see yourself as a Food and Beverage Team Member?
What's your passion? Whether you're into swimming, travelling or reading at IHG we're interested in YOU.
At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Food and Beverage Team Members to join our growing team in The Crowne Plaza, Edinburgh Royal Terrace
This is an excellent opportunity for a Food and Beverage Team Members to join a fun and friendly team which has a great atmosphere and is an excellent place to learn and grow within your career.
Join us and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
At Crowne Plaza, we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too. We work to provide ‘True Hospitality’
Your day to day
* You’ll be responsible for delivering the highest standard of food and beverages to all our customers, in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
* Serving customers in a friendly and professional manner, you’ll ensure their food and drink arrives smoothly and efficiently.
* Responsible for ensuring the food and beverage facilities are always well presented, you’ll always be focused on great customer experience.
What we need from you
Are you passionate about building a career in the Hospitality industry with a focus on guest experience? If so, talk to us.
As a member of our services team, you will deliver outstanding experiences for our guests ensuring their time with us is a memorable one.
Using your vibrant personality, you will greet and host our guests giving them the warmest of welcomes and a reason to return.
We are looking for team members with sparkle and passion, that are genuinely interested in people and delivering high quality guest service, a team-playing attitude is a must.
Ideally you will:
* Be engaging, outgoing and confident
* Have an eye for detail
* Find achieving great customer service highly motivating
What we offer
Benefits of working for us
* Flexible contracts
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
* Fitness Club Membership
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Refer a friend bonus
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Meals whilst on duty
* Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Food and Beverage Team Member, then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.