7 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Food & Beverage Team Member to join our highly successful team in Bournemouth where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
As our Food & Beverage Team Member you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality across our Food and Beverage outlets and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. You will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards. As a result you should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards. You should have a can do attitude. In this type of industry teamwork is key; you should be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
You must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver the role described below.
As a Food & Beverage Team Member you will:
* Deliver the best Food & Beverage experience for locals and hotel guest to enjoy a great range of drinks and a fantastic, freshly produced menu.
* Make your service smooth, confident and tailored to every individual that walks in the door.
* Have a can do attitude, understanding all brand-standards, reading your customers.
* Be open to change and see it as a positive. You thrive in positive feedback from guests and strive to make every experience in the Food & Beverage areas amazing
* Love working as a team and have a positive attitude, when working you support your colleagues in the Food & Beverage outlets and are happy to support other departments too.
* Love self development and coaching and supporting new staff. You can have fun on shift but know what needs to be done to deliver the brand promise.
* Like cleanliness and organisation on shift, you understand that preparation is the key to a smooth shift.
* Be proud of your Food & Beverage area and know that your contribution is a large one when it comes to the overall operation of the department.
* Use your Health and Safety and food safety knowledge is evident on shift at all times.
* Be well presented for every shift.
* Deliver, from booking through to coffee and farewells, a memorable service to guests
* Add value to overall hotel performance through teamwork and understand that every ‘up sell’ and ‘suggestive sell’ can support the whole hotel profitability.
Why choose us?
We operate at the luxury/lifestyle end of the market with typically 110/160 bedrooms. Each of our hotels is equipped with fantastic leisure and dining facilities. They also have a Starbucks, meeting rooms and conference facilities. We work towards the highest levels of guest satisfaction; as such you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As an expanding company with new hotels in the pipeline we are in a unique position to offer fantastic career progression backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience and our staff the best career opportunities.
Apply now to be our Food & Beverage Team Member.