4 months ago
As a Food & Beverage Team Member you will:
• Meet, greet and seat our guests in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner without delays
• Clear and reset tables after our guests have departed.
• Acknowledge all departing guests and indicate appreciation for the guest’s visit and for their patronage
• As a Food & Beverage Team Member you will be working within both the restaurant and bar areas on a variety of shifts
• Take guests orders and accurately input into the system.
• Assist in laying up tables during mise en place in accordance with policy as laid down in the standard operation manual.
• Ensure that all cutlery, crockery and glassware are clean and polished to a high standard before and after service
• As a Food & Beverage Team Member you will act in a professional manner and be up to date with positive sales techniques and up-sell at all times
• Be fully aware of current licensing laws and the hotel/restaurant licensing policy in order that these are adhered to at all times
• Display a thorough knowledge of all beverages served in particular with wine and cocktails and to have a good understanding of the all the menus
• Have previous experience in a 4 star hotel or similar environment
• Have a good level of spoken English
• Ideally have a basic knowledge of the PMS system
• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy, and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
• Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
• Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ""Environment Charter"" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc) "
Apply for Job