6 months ago
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, visit our website.
Why join the Hilton family as a Food and Beverage Supervisor?
• It's your world– Your next role could be as a Restaurant Manager or Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes for Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Service charge and tips
What will I be doing?
• You might work in the following areas of Food and Beverage: Bar, Restaurant, Breakfast, Room Service and/or Conference and Events
• You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
• Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
Breakfast shifts usually start between 6am and 7am and Bar and Conference and Events may finish between 11pm and 2am.
What are we looking for?
* A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
* An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
* Accountable and resilient
* Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
* Ability to work under pressure
* Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39 hours per week)
Salary - £9.39 - £9.67 per hour + Hilton perks & benefits programme #hiltonworkperks
Food and Beverage Supervisor - DoubleTree by Hilton Docklands Riverside Hotel | London, Greater London Jobs | Food and Beverage JobsHOT06CI7_13920_en