about 1 month ago
Food and Beverage Supervisor
Crowne Plaza Nottingham, Wollaton Road, Nottingham, NG1 5RH
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 17 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Food and Beverage Supervisor role involves a range of duties, including: assisting in the responsibility for the day to day operation of the Food Services Department comprising the restaurant, bar, room service and lounge. Supervising the food services team, ensuring opening and closing shift procedures are followed, upselling, training, rotas as well as supporting the team delivering excellent customer service ensuring brand values and standards are delivered on every occasion the Food and Beverage Supervisor is a key member of our food and beverage services team.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do. Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Food and Beverage Supervisor role include:
• Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
• Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
• Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
• Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
• Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
• Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
• Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
• Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant must have previous experience in food and beverage service in a hotel/hospitality related role, with attention to detail, cash handling and experience of supervising other team members. The successful applicant must be able to work with minimum supervision, be able to work flexible hours on any day of the week.
• Award winning employer
• Competitive Salary
• Worldwide team member benefit programme
• 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
• Team member of the month incentive
• Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
• Incremental holiday allowance based on service
• Apprenticeships available
• Healthcare options
• Pension options
• Complimentary car parking
• Complimentary Leisure club membership
• Discounts off Spa treatments
• Local bar discounts
With 210 rooms, our stylish hotel is conveniently situated in the heart of Nottingham,the perfect location for those who enjoy working in the vibrant City of Nottingham.
The hotel hosts a mixture of leisure guests, those on business and those attending a meeting or celebration for up to 400 people, which our team organise with clockwork precision.
Our guests can stay energised with a visit to our Fitness Centre, wind down in the onsite Wellness Centre with indoor pool, jacuzzi and steam room or enjoy a delicious bite to eat at 'Swatch Bar & Lounge'. This contemporary hotel is a great place to work!
Valor Hospitality Europe
Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit our website to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Food and Beverage Supervisor position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.