9 months ago
De Vere Devonport House
It's where Maritime History meets the modern day and the place where you could sail into your next career move at De Vere Devonport House. Based in Greenwich on a World Heritage site and brimming with character this property offers 99 bedrooms and 13 meeting rooms, an array of events and weddings, a bar and a mouth-watering restaurant; offering plenty of scope for your next career move.
De Vere Devonport House is only a 2 minute walk from Cutty Sark Station with great transport links.
There is also lots to do for after work socialising and cheap too.
Food and Beverage Supervisor
Are you ready for that next step?
Do you want to use your flair and utilise your knowledge in our Restaurant & Bar?
Do you want progression and development and should you want it an opportunity to work at other sites within London? (Travel paid for of course).
THEN COME WORK FOR DE VERE!
Main purpose of the role:
Participating in the preparation, set up and service of the food and bar service areas, you’ll ensure a high level of efficiency whilst maintaining and improving standards and quality of service.
You’ll also all check duty management, review and monitor cash floats, ensure equipment maintenance, and ensure all F&B areas are always kept presentable and tidy, to ensure the best F&B experience for all of our customers all of the time.
The Ideal Person
You’ll be committed to delivering fantastic customer service, but will also be a competent leader with strong communication skills that mean you can interact with all levels of colleagues and guests.
With a flexible approach, and able to quickly adapt to change, you’ll have worked in this environment before and have a real eye for detail. Ideally you’ll have leadership experience in an F&B environment and the proven ability to go the extra mile for our customers.
* A competitive salary
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive schemes
* Voluntary benefits including discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation within the group with colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within both the hotel and the company
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Internal training at our Training Academy, external Training also provided as well as training via our new Online training system with a world of courses and all free