6 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 25/02/2019
Closing date: 24/08/2019
Are you passionate about customer service and committed to redefining hospitality? Take the next step in your career and become our Food & Beverage Services Manager. Park Plaza’s Westminster Bridge Hotel is the ideal location for you to hone your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Park Plaza is a brand that celebrates the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a voice, contribution and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Your responsibilities as a Food & Beverage Services Manager will include:-
- Manage the day to day running of the operation, ensuring all standards are met
- Monitor the staffing levels in order to improve effectiveness and ensure effective communication within the outlets
- Work along the F&B Director and report any critical issues and activities of Bar, Room service, Mini bar and Executive lounge Department particularly any variances to forecast anticipated
- Generate new ideas for service and products that will maintain a competitive and leading edge over our Competitive set
- Provide a clear business plan for Restaurant, Bar, Room service, Coffee shop, Mini bar and Executive lounge (in conjunction with F&B Director) for Yearly Marketing Plan.
We are looking for:-
The ideal Food & Beverage Services Manager will have:-
- Previous experience as a F&B Manager or similar
- Ensure the implementation of standards in guest service and constantly seek out ways to improve product and service as well as increase volumes and profits
- Experience working within London or a similar fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing a large team desirable (30+ team members)
- Volume experience desirable (e.g. working within a hotel of 500+ rooms)
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Passionate and pro-active in all areas of guest service delivery
- Able to manage a diverse and changing workload
- Experience in implementing and delivering strategic plans, ensuring results in the areas of profit, people, guest & quality
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and be able to connect with other live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great benefits and opportunities to develop with us.
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career. We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work to achieve more together. From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.