5 months ago
At DoubleTree by Hilton London Docklands Riverside, our Hotel is where our Guests can treat themselves to all-day dining, a variety of menus and incredible views across the River Thames towards Canary Wharf. Our Docklands Riverside dining options include Columbia, a stylish restaurant offering hearty breakfasting, nutritious light bites, seasonal produce and international favorites – all while overlooking Canary Wharf and The River Thames. We are also excited to offer the outdoor terrace on the Thames. The Library for coffee and ambience next to the cozy fireplace is another favourite & The Snug is a great place for gatherings of friends or family while enjoying select dishes from the Columbia restaurant menu.
What will I be doing?
As our Food & Beverage Outlets Manager, you'll be responsible for managing Food & Beverage Operations, overseeing department heads & supervisors within the F&B function to ensure we continue to deliver exceptional Guest and Team Member experiences. Our Food & Beverage Outlets Manager will also be required to take an integral part in training, development & coaching of the team and work toward all financial & brand guidelines. More specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards...
* Manage all Food and Beverage Outlet operations
* Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
* Ensure compliance of brand standards
* Recruit, manage, train and develop the Food and Beverage team
* Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
* Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
* Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
* Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
* Accountable for monthly stock takes
* Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
* Carry out annual and mid-year appraisals with Managers under your responsibility
* Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
* Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
* Be environmentally aware
* Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
* Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
A Food & Beverage Outlets Manager working with DoubleTree by Hilton London Docklands Riverside is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with our Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we'll need our successful candidate to evidence & display the attitude, skills, and values that follow...
* Significant Food and Beverage management experience in a multi outlet operation
* Proven ability in meeting & exceeding financial targets
* Ability & experience of complying with large scale brand Food and Beverage standards
* Calm, focussed & with the ability to work under pressure
* Excellent personal presentation
* Willingness & desire to develop team members and self
* Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
The values that we live by at Hilton, Hospitality - Integrity - Leadership - Teamwork - Ownership & Now are a critical part of who we are at DoubleTree by Hilton London Docklands Riverside & are reflected in every one of our team members.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Salary - £30-35k per annum + targetted management Incentive bonus & Hilton perks & benefits package #hiltonworkperks
Contract - Permanent/Salaried
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Food and Beverage Outlets Manager - DoubleTree by Hilton Docklands Riverside | London, Greater London Jobs | Food and Beverage JobsHOT06K6Q_13920_en