8 months ago
New Forest Hotels – Food & Beverage Manager
The hotel is under new management and we are looking to build a strong senior team taking the hotel to 4 stars.
We are searching for an energetic, intuitive and passionate individual to take the role of Food & Beverage Manager with the key role of delivering exceptional customer service to our guests and ensuring the smooth running of all hotel operations during your shift.
Friendly, presentable and welcoming you’ll be someone who thrives on working in a fast paced environment and prides themselves on exceeding customer expectations.
The role will predominantly involve overseeing restaurant, bar and reception. Conference & banqueting will also be part of the role.
Full-training will be given to the right candidate, with fantastic development opportunities. This would ideally suit someone looking to start their career in the hospitality industry.
* To provide a consistently high standard of service in all food & beverage departments with a genuine interest in food & drink.
* To be responsible for assisting the General Manager with a smooth operation of breakfast, lunch and dinner services, as well as restaurant and bar set-up/close down.
* To oversee reception with check-in & check-out, porterage and general guest enquiries.
* To oversee conference host duties and to assist banqueting teams with set-up and service.
* This role is extremely varied and you’ll be expected to be involved in all areas of the hotel operations.Skills & attributes:
* Strong experience in front office, sales & reservations and a good knowledge of food & beverage operations Strong work ethic & willingness to learn on the job A friendly and positive attitude Highly motivated and reliable Proactive and able to use own initiative.
Salary & Benefits:
* Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience
* 48 hour contract, working 5 days out of 7 (Evening & weekends)
* Perk Box – access to the best perks from some of the UK’s biggest brands including discounts off your weekly shop
* Cycle to work scheme – purchase yourself a new bike with generous discount and spread the cost
* Active Social Committee – Get involved in social events in and outside of work
* Excellent opportunities for training and development
* Pension scheme
* 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday
* Healthcare benefits – discounted private healthcare
* Staff loyalty card – rewarding you with discounts up to 50% off our products and services
* Free staff parking
* Escape to the sun and receive a discounted rate at our sister resort in Cyprus
Job Type: Full-time