10 months ago
De Vere Theobalds Estate
An elegant and historic Georgian country mansion in Hertfordshire seamlessly combined with modern conference facilities provides the perfect place for your next career move. Located in 55 acres of parkland and only 10 miles from London, the impressive 140 bedroomed property that boasts 29 meetings rooms, a bar and a restaurant, this hotel really has a wide variety of opportunities within all departments.
Food and Beverage Manager
Main purpose of the role:
Managing the day to day activities for the F&B department including functions and events, you’ll deliver high quality food and beverage experiences to all our customers. You’ll be responsible for monitoring and reviewing monthly sales performance, productivity, food quality, service and merchandising, all whilst leading, training and constantly improving the performance of your team.
Ultimately, you will ensure the overall department achieves its ultimate potential in that of sales and profitability for the business.
The Ideal Person
Naturally you’ll have a commitment and flair for outstanding customer service, but will also have flourishing leadership qualities and strong communication skills that mean you can interact with all levels of colleagues.
With a flexible approach, and able to quickly adapt to change, you’ll have worked in this environment before and have a real eye for detail. This really is a role that requires someone with a flair for outstanding customer service and an upbeat, positive attitude.
* A competitive salary
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive schemes
* Voluntary benefits including discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation within the group with colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within both the hotel and the company
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty