28 days ago
Dublin's Iconic Sporting hotel is situated beside the impressive stadium playing host to the biggest GAA matches and concerts to visit the city. The Dublin, a 4 star Doyle Collection property, offers 232 bedrooms, Hawthorne Restaurant, Sideline Bistro and a charming canal-side terrace. The hotel boasts an energetic, and passionate team who showcase the warmth and kindness associated with Irish Hospitality daily.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection proudly awarded one of Irelands Best Large Workplaces in 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020 is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels. All hotels are located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
If you seek continuous development and investment in your future, have a passion for reaching innovation and excellence, this is the role and company for you.
Responsible for delivering the highest standards of service within F&B outlets that meets and exceeds guest's expectations while achieving and surpassing profitability and revenue goals for these areas.
The benefits of working with The Dublin
* 29 days of holiday including public holidays; increasing to 34 with length of service
* Training programmes dedicated to your personal and professional development including mixology, WSET, first aid
* Free meals on duty and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
* Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
* 50% off food when dining with The Doyle Collection
* Give back with CSR activities
* Wellness Programmes
* Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
* Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
* Great location with easy access to public transport
* Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and team get togethers
* Plus more ...
As a Food and Beverage Assistant, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in Ireland and further afield in the UK and the USA!
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer