about 1 year ago
The Croke Park - Dublin's Iconic Sporting hotel boasts an energetic, passionate and knowledgeable team who showcase the warmth and kindness associated with Irish Hospitality on a daily basis. The Croke Park, a 4 star Doyle Collection property, prides itself on hiring like-minded, customer and service driven team members who will provide a unique & personalised experience for each of our guests during their stay with us.
Being located opposite the 82,300 seat Croke Park Stadium & home of the GAA, means that no two days are the same, with match days and concerts creating an electric atmosphere for both our guests and team throughout the year.
With 8 luxury hotels, located in 5 vibrant cities including Dublin, Cork, London, Bristol & Washington DC, The Doyle Collection offers fantastic opportunities to grow and nurture a career in hospitality on an International level.
Each member of The Croke Park & The Doyle Collection team is an ambassador of our brand values: Generosity, Personal and Belonging.
The Croke Park now has an exciting opportunity for a Food & Beverage Assistant to join our team.
* To work as part of the food & beverage team.
* To ensure complete guest satisfaction through the prompt handling of guest queries in a friendly and efficient manner.
* To liaise with the Food and Beverage Team in finding opportunities to "surprise and delight" our guests whenever possible.
* To anticipate guests needs and ensure that service is provided to the level they require and beyond their expectations.
* To work and lead through the Company's Proud Values:
* We meet every guest with a smile, a greeting and an enquiry
* We love saying YES to our guests
* We are Proud of our work, and respect everyone we work with
* To have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all standards of performance and delivery within the accommodation department.
* To deal with any customer complaints in a professional and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
* To develop a strong working relationship with colleagues in your department and related departments.
The ideal candidate for this position:
* Must be flexible, enjoy a challenge, and is able to work outside the comfort zone while maintaining the ability to be objective and positive
* Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service
* Must be a team player with the ability to multi task
* Must be standards driven and detail orientated, with the desire to progress within the luxury market
* Cocktail making skills is desirable
* Maintain a professional image at all times through appearance
* Previous experience in a similar role in a 4/5 star hotel would be advantageous
* Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Must be available to work at least 30 hours a week,preferably Monday to Friday
* Meals on Duty
* Employee Discounts
* Employee Recognition Awards
We do not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies at this point in time.
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.