8 months ago
De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Food and Beverage Assistant
We currently have opportunities for Food & Beverage Restaurant Assistants to join one of our two Restaurants at the venue, our buffet restaurant or our recently refurbished a’la carte restaurant & bar, 1705.
You’ll have a natural and intuitive understanding of what great customer service looks and feels like, whichever area you work in, because the experience has to be first class for every guest, every time.
You’ll support with general food and beverage duties, including, hosting, replenishing the buffet, taking orders and clearing tables. If working in 1705 you will also undertake bar duties.
Please note that this position is available on a full time permanent basis, working 40 hours per week over 5 days based on the rota. Working hours may include evenings, weekends and/or Bank Holidays.
The Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for someone who is naturally passionate about creating a great hospitality environment that delivers fantastic customer service. You will be engaging, outgoing and confident. You will be able to work well under pressure, motivated by providing great levels of customer service.
* £8.21-£8.50 per hour
* Hotel based financial incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
* Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules including Food Safety, compliance and professional development
* Complimentary taxi for the first five miles when travelling to/from work outside of bus times
* Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
* Free on-site car parking
* Free meals on duty
* Discounted colleague and family rates for accommodation within all De Vere hotels
* Long service awards and recognition which increase with service, including complimentary accommodation, food and drink plus extras