12 months ago
De Vere Wotton House
De Vere Wotton House is a prestigious country house hotel set in 13 acres of listed gardens providing a first class setting for leisure breaks, conferences, training, weddings and events. There is a chic restaurant and a bar, as well as excellent onsite leisure facilities including a gym, an indoor pool and a tennis court in the gardens. This leading venue in Surrey is just 10 minutes from junction 9 of the M25 and close to Gatwick airport.
This hotel has recently undergone an impressive refurbishment and the result is a refreshing modern interior style that perfectly complements the property’s heritage making this the perfect time to join our team!
Food and Beverage Assistant
Main purpose of the role:
As a Food & Beverage Assistant you will be responsible for delivering the highest standard of food and beverages to all our customers, in order to ensure guest satisfaction. Serving customers in a friendly and professional manner, you’ll ensure their food and drink arrives smoothly and efficiently. Responsible for ensuring the food and beverage facilities are always well presented, you’ll always be focussed on great customer experience.
The ideal candidate:
We’re looking for someone who is naturally passionate about creating a great hospitality environment that delivers fantastic customer service. Ideally you will:
- Be engaging, outgoing and confident
- Have an eye for detail
- Find achieving great customer service highly motivating
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty