about 1 month ago
De Vere Latimer Estate
Latimer Estate is full of history, and has a reputation for being a “secret home” of Britain when it was a top secret centre for military intelligence in World War II. But it’s no secret now that working at Latimer Estate means career opportunities, training and development as we offer a fantastic range of roles in our newly refurbished hotel. Working with a diverse range of clients and guests means we regularly have opportunities in departments such as conference, events & banqueting, bars & restaurants, reception, weddings, housekeeping, and grounds and maintenance to name a few.
Our team at Latimer Estate has a strong of mission and purpose, and we know how to say thank you to our colleagues for working hard: ice creams in hot weather, afternoon tea treats for teams and Easter family parties are just some of the ways we show our appreciation.
Food and Beverage Assistant
• Supplying the highest possible levels of customer care and service whether in the public eye or back of house areas.
• Ensure the smooth service of food and beverages to customers.
• Ensure food and beverages is served efficiently and to the set standards, not forgetting the service of accompaniments etc.
• To keep the food service areas fully with mis en place, stationary and sundry items.
• Ensure that mis en place is done before and after service.
• Complete cleaning tasks as specified on the cleaning rota.
• Lay tables to the set standard for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
• Work in the Conference & Events department when required
• Work in the Bar/Lounge areas when required
• Work in any of the three Restaurants when required
The Ideal Candidate
• You will have a passion for hospitality and customer service, and recognise the importance of giving great service to customers.
• The ideal F&B assistant has an outgoing and engaging personality and customer satisfaction drives you, as does the challenge of working in a busy environment which requires flexibility and working well under pressure.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
Please take a look.