about 1 month ago
De Vere Wokefield Estate
Wokefield Estate has recently undergone an extensive and careful refurbishment to become one of the flagship hotels at De Vere. It’s just one of the reasons why we’re excited about the careers we can offer here. So whether you’re interested in joining our teams in golf, conferences and events, banqueting, housekeeping, kitchen, our fabulous 1560 restaurant or even at the onsite BMW Training Academy, you’ll have the opportunity to work and develop in a hotel estate that’s truly inspiring.
There’s great career development on offer for all our colleagues and we offer great perks at Wokefield Estate such as shuttle buses between Reading, free parking for drivers, discounted gym and golf membership (including free access to the golf driving range!) and free meals whilst on duty in our staff canteen. So as well as offering great career opportunities, we always strive to make Wokefield Estate a truly engaging and rewarding place to work.
Food and Beverage Assistant
Main purpose of the role:
Our restaurants and bars are vibrant places to work and are central to our guest's overall hotel experience. Fantastic service, an intuitive approach with customers and an eye for detail are therefore what we look for in our Food and Beverage Assistant colleagues.
You'll be responsible for ensuring our customers have a great experience, making sure food and drinks arrive smoothly and efficiently. It's important our guests always enjoy our bar and restaurant spaces, so you'll make sure they're well presented, clean and tidy: you'll just have naturally high standards in your work. We pride ourselves on great customer service, so you'll know how to deliver fantastic and friendly experiences for our customers, time and time again.
The ideal candidate:
Passionate and motivated to always deliver fantastic customer service, you are:
- Engaging, outgoing and confident
- Detail focussed
- Intuitive with customers needs
- Motivated by achieving great customer service
- Proud to deliver great service
* A competitive salary
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
Please take a look.