2 months ago
The world's greatest hotel, as conceived by the world's greatest hotelier. For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are measured. A London landmark at 150 Piccadilly, The Ritz has been home to the great and the good, the intelligentsia, the glitterati and thousands of discerning guests since 1906.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the housekeeping department; we are currently recruiting for an exceptional Floor Supervisor to assist and support the Executive Housekeeper with the leadership of the housekeeping department.
As a Floor Supervisor you will supervise, develop and train a team of Room Attendants whilst maintaining high standards of cleanliness and ensuring that core SOP standards are met within the housekeeping department. Previous experience of checking rooms is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful applicant to develop and further their career within a 5* luxury, Leading Hotels of the World property.
* Previous experience as Floor supervisor
* Experience in a 4 star deluxe or 5 star hotel environment
* Excellent leadership skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Possess the ability to work under pressure and have strong organisational skills
* Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
* Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
What we offer:
* Competitive salary
* Instant recognition scheme
* 28 holidays (including bank holidays)
* Opportunity to work for a well renowned Hotel
* Experience in luxury hotel industry
* Development and training prospects
* Employee discount scheme
Please note - The Ritz London does not work with agencies who charge their candidates fees of any nature