about 1 month ago
We are currently looking for a Floor Manager to join our supervisory team in Holborn Dining Room at Rosewood London. Our Floor Managers are entrusted with coordinating the restaurant floor team ensuring the Head Waiters, Waiters and Commis Waiters deliver an efficient and guest focussed service during breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Key expectations of this role are
• Ensuring the smooth running of the department by managing the restaurant floor during the allocated shift.
• Coordinating the restaurant floor team to deliver an engaging, refined and intuitive service and adhering to the Rosewood standards.
• Having a thorough knowledge of all products offered by the restaurant to be able to maximise sales.
• Training and developing associates of the restaurant team.
• Managing guest relations, handle guest feedback and turn them into repeat business.
• The ability to work in a team and build relationships with the others.
• Possessing a thorough understanding of running the operation within a upscale, fast paced environment.
• Possessing the leadership skills required to manage large teams succesfully.
• Having a passion for guest service and taking ownership of the guest experience.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.