5 months ago
We work with some of the most talented and unique individuals in our business, who always ensure the extraordinary guest experience of Dorchester Collection and the hotels within it. It is, after all, our people that bring our vision to life. As a member of our Dorchester Collection Family, we will support your development by nurturing your personality, creating a transparent culture of trust collaboration and appreciation. Supported by our annual personal development planning, tailored learning opportunities and our Academy programs you will be a part of creating a bespoke experience.
Treasured by guests. Cherished by employees. Celebrated worldwide.
As an employee, you are expected to provide our guests with a bespoke and memorable experience measured to the highest standards of quality and service delivery. Additionally the execution of your position will be in accordance to our company policies, standards and procedures.
Our company values are the fundamental spirit on how we reach our goals. As an ambassador of Dorchester Collection you will be entrusted with our values and expected to further enrich our We Care culture: Passion - Personality - Respect - Working Together - Creativity
This job description is intended to illustrate the main duties and responsibilities of the role. It is not intended to be exhaustive and please be advised that the duties and responsibilities may be added on a temporary or permanent basis as appropriate.
Division & Department
Food & Beverage - Banquets
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
* The successful Floor Manager candidate must have the passion to provide outstanding guest service and display excellent grooming standards and presentation
* Organising and running events and private functions will be a part of your daily responsibility, while leading, motivating, and coordinating your team
* As an Event Floor Manager, you will be key in creating stunning events, from grand dinner, to a less formal reception, to business meetings, conferences, to extraordinary weddings
* Working together with the Events Operations Manager, you must manage and monitor the operational effectiveness of Banqueting in order to maximise business, as well as owning the confidence to deputise in hid absence
Qualifications and Desirables
* Ability to work under pressure and excellent attention to detail
* Previous experience in similar 5-star luxury environment
* Excellent level of spoken and written English
* Employee Introductory Scheme - £750.00
* World-class training and development
* Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection
* 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants within Dorchester Collection
* The successful Floor Manager will be able to participate in a variety of social events and Corporate Social Responsibility activities throughout the year
* Fantastic pension scheme
53 Park Lane, Mayfair W1K 1QA London