8 months ago
A Tiler/Bathroom Fitter is responsible for carrying out appropriate work promptly and to the highest standards to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
* Using a range of hand and power tools
* Measuring out work areas
* Ripping out and disposing of old units and suites
* Marking the location of pipes and cables
* Measuring and cutting worktops, recesses and joints
* Fitting units and appliances
* Tiling walls and laying flooring
* Clearing away debris at the end of the job
* Following building regulations to meet health and safety
* Carry out maintenance repair work and ensure the appropriate PPE is worn during all repairs
* Ensure good relationships with internal and external customers and contractors
* Follow C.O.S.H.H regulations, in particular the storage of hazardous substances
* Attend additional training suitable to the role
What are we looking for?
A Tiler/Bathroom Fitter serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
* Positive attitude
* Excellent practical skills
* The ability to follow technical drawings
* The ability to mark out accurate measurements
* Excellent customer care skills
* The ability to meet deadlines
* Understanding of building regulations
* Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
* Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
* Ability to work on their own or in teams
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Contract: Fixed Term for 12 months
Salary: £23k per annum + Hilton benefits
11 months ago
only 17 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 20 days until close
28 days ago
only 25 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close