about 1 year ago
In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
Reporting to the Spa Fitness Manager, as a Fitness Instructor (Part-time 24 hours) at our Spa at Pennyhill Park, you will exercise prescription, encouragement, support and advice to all customers of the Pennyhill Park Gym in order to assist them in achieving their fitness goals and objectives.
Lots to do but lots of fun
Our successful Fitness Instructor will be responsible for..
* Provide a consistently high standard of training for every guest in line with the Gym standards.
* Provide challenging fitness plans bespoke to our guests to assist in their desired lifestyle and training choices.
* Promotion of Wellbeing across Spa, Hotel and Group.
* Develop good relationships with all members, hotel guests and clients within the Spa and also with colleagues throughout the Hotel and Spa operations.
* Ensure that all guests and members receive a thorough and professional induction to their classes.
* Increase the Spa revenue by promoting Personal Training Sessions/Fitness Courses/Boot Camps/Wellness App/Fitness Timetable/Communicating schedules/Newsletter.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our successful Fitness Instructor will have:
* Industry relevant qualifications to include degree, HND or Advanced GNVQ plus REPS/Active IQ/Other related Level 3 – Personal Trainer Qualification minimum.
* Group Cycle/Spin Qualification/other qualifications isn’t necessary but advantageous
* Knowledge of H&S Fitness related procedures, Risk Assessments.
* Financial acumen - including budgets, forecasting, maximising profit
* Hold a First Aid 4 day at work qualification
* Work with flexibility and enthusiasm for the profession.
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
* Competitive salary
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty
* Complimentary car parking
* Perkz discount scheme
* Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
* Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told him to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.