7 months ago
Fitness - Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire - Fitness Instructor - Level 3
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Fitness Instructor - level 3 to join the Gym team at Stoke Park on a 40 hour a week contract. As Fitness Instructor, you will:
* Ensure the health and safety of all Club members, hotel and spa guest whilst using the fitness facilities.
* Offer a high level of customer service at all times
* Offering a range of fitness services to include: inductions, assessments, programs and Personal Training when required through Stoke Park.
* To work with Membership, contacting new and existing members regarding fitness services
* Offer one class on studio timetable per week in agreement with the Head of Fitness.
* Ensure pool and Hot Tub tests are performed and checked every two hours whilst on-shift.
* Offer personal training in a safe and effective manner as and when required by members and Stoke Park
* Level 3 Fitness Instructor Certificate/Qualification
* Strong interpersonal skills, articulate and confident communicator
* Experience of working in a high standard gym
* Excellent organisation skills and a proactive approach
* Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
* Handles pressure calmly and professionally
* Excellent IT skills with experience of MS Office applications is preferable
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
* Competitive salary
* Reservations Incentive Scheme
* Career progression through training and development
* 20 days paid holiday
* Free meals whilst on duty
* Discounted rates on facilities
* Free use of the Stoke Park gym
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.