about 1 month ago
The Exciting Opportunity
We have commenced our search for an experienced Financial Controller to support the Hotel. Reporting to the General Manager you will liaise regularly with the hotel management company and hotel owners.
You will be responsible for the finance function including the following:
* Assists and provide financial guidance in the formulation and implementation of Hotel Business Plan, Budget and Key Performance Objectives
* Produce and review reconciled monthly P&L and balance sheet for the hotel ensuring discrepancies are reported to the Area Financial Controller
* Prepares monthly position of actual results against budget, analyse results and recommend measures required to meet budget
* Implement and review financial controls and policies
* Analyse financial and management reports
* Assist in the maintenance of the fixed asset register on an annual basis
* Work with the heads of department to perform ad hoc cost benefit analysis on various projects
* Ensure all appropriate brand Standard Operating Procedures are adhered to
* Prepare and manage departmental budgets
* Prepare weekly and monthly forecasts
* Controls all aspects of sales and purchase ledger
Where Will You Be Working?
A charming four-star hotel in Chatham, Bridgewood Manor Hotel & Spa is the perfect destination for visitors who wish to explore the scenic surroundings. With excellent amenities and a convenient location that is in close proximity to Maidstone and not too far away from Leeds Castle, guests will find it easy to discover all this beautiful county has to offer. Conveniently located just of off junction 3 of the M2 and 3 miles from junction 6 of the M20.
* Four-star accommodation
* 100 spacious bedrooms
* Beautiful inner courtyard
* Excellent wedding venue
* 7 meeting rooms
* Squires Restaurant and Bar
* 24-hour room service
* Well-equipped health club
* Luxurious spa
The hotel has a turnover in excess of £4m and has approximately 80 team members employed directly.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!