9 months ago
The UK, AccorInvest’s third largest contributor to the group, currently has an opening for a Finance Manager to come on board and join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals and to manage three teams of 45 talents in total.
About The Role:
We are looking for an inspirational leader to steer our Accounting and Payroll teams and to help them reach their potential. We work with a wide range of tasks so the challenges vary every day.
You will receive all the support you need from our senior management team as we work together to bring success to this department and the company as a whole.
Your base is in our Hammersmith office but you would also be in charge of a large hotel accounting team based in the Heathrow area.
A motivational Manager would be ideal, as you will be managing and developing the direct line reports to ensure their continued development, that objectives are met and all work activities are delivered to the highest standard.
This is a varied role working at a high level within the business and would best suit someone technically strong with excellent interpersonal skills who can confidently liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
Manage the following processes for all AccorInvest UK legal and analytical entities, as well as the relationship with external companies.
• Ensure all Hotels and Head Office accounting processes are completed accurately and timely in conjunction with the Accounts Centre Manager and the Property Accounting Manager
• Report data on a monthly basis to our corporate head office under IFRS standard
• Manage the accounting for over 20 legal entities
• Have a strong focus on asset accounting
• Awareness of new accounting standards making sure they are correctly applied
• Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Payroll process and annual declarations for all relevant employees including the corporate benefit, shares and pension schemes in conjunction with the T&C department
Administration and others
• Ownership of UK specificities such as Insurance / Business rate / Fleet Management and associated processes
• Maintain the Business rates database and coordinate regular revaluations with the external surveyors
• Support the treasury process as a mandate signatory and ensure the accountability of all treasury transactions
In a proactive manner, support the continuous expansion of the company and its new finance requirements resulting from the acquisition, opening or disposals of hotels.
Apply for Job