10 months ago
De Vere Beaumont Estate
Beaumont Estate is De Vere's largest hotel and venue, and here at this big property we have big opportunities. We regularly host incredible events up for up to 1000 attendees, such as festivals with camping, food festivals and obstacle course team building activities. We also regularly welcome high profile clients and delegates, hosting private dining and networking events and tending to their every need.
That's why we can offer a range of incredible opportunities across our wide and varied departments including conference & events, restaurants, bars, kitchen, housekeeping, front of house and maintenance and gardens, just to name a few. And, with our superb, dedicated training facilities on site, we can really nurture our colleagues and offer fantastic career development opportunities that will support your hospitality career and aspirations.
Finance Assistant - Purchase Ledger
What is the main purpose of the role?
Taking responsiblity for our Purchase Ledger function, as our Finance Assistant you’ll ensure the accurate processing of purchase ledger invoices whilst adhering to financial and client deadlines, to achieve yearly targets.
You will adhere to purchasing processes using Sage X3 and ProcureWizard in accordance with weekly/monthly deadlines.
You will also provide generalist support to the hotel's Accounts Team including billing and income auditing procedures.
The Ideal Candidate
Strong numeracy and communication skills are both key in order to succeed in this role. You’ll also need a great attention to detail, good time keeping skills and the ability to deal with constantly changing demands whilst remaining level headed.
We are ideally looking for someone with a passion for the hospitality industry and for delivering excellent customer service, as well as being proficient with Microsoft Office.
Experience using systems including Sage X3, ProcureWizard and Opera would be a significant advantage.
* £21,000 per annum
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
* Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym & Swimming Pool
* Free on site parking
Please take a look.